Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Athlone Area-In own Home

Childminder needed in Athlone Area-In own Home           reply
02/08/2016 19:49 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder to look after my two girls, a 3 and half year old and an 11 month old in their own home. The three yr old is starting pre-school in Sept and will need to be dropped off and picked up. Work is part-time Mon-Fri and days of work will vary due to nature of my job involving shift work. Some days involve early start. Pm if interested.

re... : Childminder needed in Athlone Area-In own Home           reply
26/08/2016 11:31 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Mags that is no problem we can arrange something for next week instead. If I don´t contact you here is my number 086-3765988
Thanks Donna

re : Childminder needed in Athlone Area-In own Home           reply
24/08/2016 17:26 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi my name is mags. I have 15plus years experience working with children including 5 years creche experience and a FETAC level 5 in childcare. I would be interested in the position advertised. References available

re : Childminder needed in Athlone Area-In own Home           reply
31/08/2016 10:20 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Donna I´m a qualified and experienced childminder I work from my own home in Woodville,I know you said you need your daughter dropped and picked up from playschool I wouldn´t be able to do that so I might not suit you but if you could get her dropped and collected I would have the spaces. I can be contacted on 086 8037510 if you have any questions. Regards sheila

24/08/2016 20:28 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Mags sounds great would you be available to meet up this week for a chat and discuss it further. My contact number is 086-3765988.
Thanks Donna

26/08/2016 08:40 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Donna, I am away until Monday. I could meet you then if that´s any good? I wont be online until then but feel free to contact me on 0852766001 if you would like to meet any time next week.
Thanks, Mags

discussion forum terms & conditions

;