Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Athlone area to mind children at home after school

Childminder needed in Athlone area to mind children at home after school           reply
09/10/2018 12:59 - Westmeath Childminders (Locality: Westmeath)
-----------------------------------
We are a professional couple seeking a childminder for school pick-up and to provide after-school care for two children, ages 10 and 12, in the Athlone area. The schools are in the Barrybeg (primary) and Monksland (secondary) areas and we would like to have the children looked after in our own home (Barrybeg).

The hours would be from 3pm until 6.30pm. We would like someone to provide after-school light meal and help with school homework. Someone willing to perform light house cleaning is an advantage.

The option for occasional morning school drop off (by prior arrangement) is desirable. If possible, we would also like to discuss options for all-day care during school holidays.

We are seeking someone good with children, mature, reliable and trustworthy.

re : Childminder needed in Athlone area to mind children at home after school           reply
18/10/2018 11:25 - Westmeath Childminders
We are still looking for someone for after school care in our home for 2 children. One coming from Ballybay NS and the other from Colaiste Chiaran Monksland. Please PM me if available and interested.

re : Childminder needed in Athlone area to mind children at home after school           reply
19/10/2018 21:57 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi I am 23 years old living in Moate area, I have Fetac level 5 in nursing completed along with special needs assistant course Level 6. I am very interested in working with children and am an extremely caring, outgoing young girl. Hope to hear back from you. Dont hesitate to contact me on 0871602316. Kind regards, Kate.

re... : Childminder needed in Athlone area to mind children at home after school           reply
25/10/2018 11:11 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Kate,
I sent you a PM. Please PM me if still available and interested. Kind regards
Trish

discussion forum terms & conditions

;