Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Carrigtohill

re : Childminder needed in Carrigtohill           reply
18/05/2015 19:59 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents,
My name is Caoimhe Lonergan and I am a 23 year old medical student in Cork with vast experience looking after children of both genders and all ages. I have a genuine love for children and hope to become a paediatrician once I obtain my medical degree.
I am a conscientious, punctual, sociable person. I am a non-smoker and also have my own car. I have had my full driving licence for almost 5.5 years and have never had any reprimands, warnings or penalty points, and am willing to do drop offs and collections whenever required.
I have been a childminder for a lovely family since May 2014. When the summer was coming to an end, the family asked me to remain as their childminder, thus extending what was only supposed to be a fulltime summer job. I remain with them to this day as a homework tutor and the family have asked me to look after the children again this summer.
Since September 2014 I have also been minding twins three mornings a week, preparing them for preschool and all that it entails, as well as having ´morning storytime´ before dropping them off at 8:30am. My time with them is coming to an end at the end of May due to the fact that the parents are finishing work for the summer and the twins will be starting primary school in September.
I also do some occasional babysitting for other families who have remained in contact with me over the years since the time I babysat for them. It is lovely to see how the children have grown up and I remain close to many of my previous charges. This includes regularly skyping two lovely girls and their family who moved to Iceland last Christmas.
I am certified in CPR. As a medical student I am very aware of how to treat the signs and symptoms that children frequently portray when ill, having seen many cases in various Cork hospitals and General Practice clinics while on placement.
For the month of June, morning time childminding (any time from 6am onwards) would ideally suit me best; however I am available at all times every day apart from Monday and Wednesday afternoons 1pm-5pm.
From July onwards I am available long term for all evening and weekend work, as well as any morning time childminding until 9am.
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my profile. Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me. Excellent references can be provided on request.
Kindest regards,
Caoimhe Lonergan

Childminder needed in Carrigtohill           reply
30/03/2015 20:53 - Cork County Childminders
Hi,
We are looking for someone to mind our son Charlie (2 in May) in our own home in Carrigtohill Mon - Fri from 9 -1. Non-smokers only please.
My number is 0878034115 if you are interested,
Thanks
Amy

re : Childminder needed in Carrigtohill           reply
02/04/2015 06:38 - Cork County Childminders
Hi Amy. I´m not sure if you rang me yesterday my reception does be terrible. 0851392052 Thanks Anna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;