Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Castleknock from January

re : Childminder needed in Castleknock from January           reply
10/11/2014 22:38 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a mother of a grown up family with child minding experience. I can supply excellent references. Am flexible and available when ever you need me. Looking forward to hearing from you. Pm me please

20/11/2014 20:52 - Dublin West Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million

10/11/2014 21:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Chris ive been working with children for the last 13 yrs ive 3 grown up children ive pediatric first aid and Garda vetted ive worked in all areas with children i enjoy working with children my number is 4442927

10/11/2014 22:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am a mother of a grown up family. I have child minding experience and can provide excellent references. I am flexible and available to start immediately. Looking forward to hearing from you.

re... : Childminder needed in Castleknock from January           reply
18/11/2014 20:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Michelle,
I saw a post on schooldays and am enquiring about the possibility of discussing and meeting you about my little boy who will require minding from March 2015 when he will be 7months old. My number is 0863677427 if you want to call me. I live in the Coolmine area

11/11/2014 14:06 - Dublin West Childminders
Dear family
My name is Oihane. I’m 26 years old and I’m from Spain. Now I live in Dublin
In 2011 I finished my Degree in Psychology at the Basque Country University (San Sebastian) and afterwards I studied a Master Degree in XXX Education at University of Navarra.
During these years I have been working in different positions:
- Au pair (in Ireland)
- Caring for children who are accommodated in a council flat
- Caring for children in a kindergarten (aged between 4 months to 3 years)
- Teaching people with learning difficulties
- Leading and organizing activities for children in his free time as a community worker
On top of my professional experience in working with children I have helped my sister to look after my niece since she was born 12 years ago.
Nowadays I´m studying English because I am preparing the FCE exam.
I can send phone number the my old host mother or the other mother from Spain
I can start ASAP.
If you want to know more about please do not hesitate to contact me and I will reply as soon as I can.
Yours faithfully,
Oihane

Childminder needed in Castleknock from January           reply
10/11/2014 19:34 - Dublin West Childminders
I am looking for someone to mind my two boys in our home in Castleknock, starting in January. My 3 year old is at Montessori and my 6 year old is in school and both are within walking distance of the house. The hours are Monday to Thursday from 12 to 5.30 with full days during the school holidays. Please let me know if you think this would be of interest to you. Thanks, Suzanne.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;