Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder needed in Clane

Childminder needed in Clane           reply
14/10/2011 10:39 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Non-smoking, full-time childminder needed to mind 2 children aged 15mth and 3 yr. Our preference is to have the children cared for in their own home. Please PM me if you are interested.

re : Childminder needed in Clane           reply
18/01/2012 02:25 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am new to this forum and am not sure when this this advert was posted. My name is Liz and I have several years childminding experience.
I am a non-smoker and have my own transport. I live in prosperous and have worked in clane, sallins, naas and surrounding areas.
I have also worked in local montessori and playschools. I have excellent references. I look forward to hearing from you re the above position.

re : Childminder needed in Clane           reply
14/10/2011 15:04 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am applying for the childminding job you have advertised. I have over 6 years experience and also FETAC level 5 qualified, and currently on Saturdays i am doing my Montessori and FETAC level 6 in childcare course. I am garda vetted and have a full clean drivers licence and also a non-smoker. I am currently minding 2 children but will be finished up on October 28th but can finish up earlier if i get a new post. I am fun, energetic and very caring. I have excellent references that can all be contacted. Thanks
Lisa

discussion forum terms & conditions