Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Donabate

re... : Childminder needed in Donabate           reply
30/09/2015 16:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi ruth. My name is Tracey. I am looking for a childminder to look after my two boys, for when i go back to work in january 2016. Conor will be 2 & 3months in january & dara will be just gone 1. I would need somebody to look after the boys 2_3 days a week 9_5 no weekends needed. If your interested would be great to hear back from you.
Thank you

re : Childminder needed in Donabate           reply
14/01/2015 13:07 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
My name is Pia I am currently living in Donabate but I am moving to Portrane in the near future. I have two children the same age as yours, I am currently doing my level 6 in childcare supervision. I eventually want to open my own pre school. I like to plan daily activities to promote the holistic development of the child, I have a keen interest in child development and love to do activities to promote it. I have excellent references on request. Just to say if I was to start with your children I would take them in your home to begin and then when I have moved and settled I will take them to my home if that is ok with you.

re : Childminder needed in Donabate           reply
21/01/2015 12:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is ruth I am living in beverton area I am Garda vetted and have 5 years experience in childcare . I also have 3 children of my own two are teenagers and am currently looking for a childcare position.if you would like to meet for a chat that would b great
Thanks ruth

re... : Childminder needed in Donabate           reply
30/09/2015 16:50 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi ruth. My name is Tracey. I am looking for a childminder to look after my two boys, for when i go back to work in january 2016. Conor will be 2 & 3months in january & dara will be just gone 1. I would need somebody to look after the boys 2_3 days a week 9_5 no weekends needed. If your interested would be great to hear back from you.
Thank you

Childminder needed in Donabate           reply
09/01/2015 11:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,

I´m looking for a Childminder in Donabate to look after two children (Girl 1.5 years, Boy 3 years and goes to pre-school 3 hours per day).

If you are a childminder, with space to take children into your home let me know. Beverton area preferable.

Or if you are available to mind the children in our home in Beverton please get in touch.

Thanks
Ava

discussion forum terms & conditions

;