Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Dooradoyle

Childminder needed in Dooradoyle           reply
25/06/2013 10:14 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi, im looking for childminder for my 2 year and 6 month girl. mind in my own house, 2- 3 days a week. if anyone interesting please pm me.

Regards Viktorija

re : Childminder needed in Dooradoyle           reply
01/07/2013 01:39 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi - I am interested in this position if its still available. I am qualified in Childcare and Special Needs and I have years of experience working in a Creche.I am kind, caring, patient and trustworthy. Affordable rates. If you would like more information you can contact me on 087 623 3308 - Mary

26/06/2013 19:23 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi,
My name is Edel OBrien and I would b very interested in this position. I have years of experience in looking after children including working with large groups of children from disadvantaged areas and children with special needs. I am a qualified care assistant (Fetac Level 5) and I am also in my 3rd year of doing a degree in social care. I am a qualified first aider and I am currently off college until the end of september. From then on I finish college Monday-Thursday at 1pm and I do not have college on Fridays. I am a very caring and energetic person and I love working with children. Please contact me as I would be perfectly suited for this position.
Edel OBrien

25/06/2013 12:46 - Limerick City Childminders
My name is Maresa Floyd and I am looking for to do some childminding over the summer months. I am a qualified primary school teacher working in Dublin at present but I am finished teaching on the 28th June and will be moving home to Birdhill, Co. Tipperary for the months of July and August. I am the eldest of six and have been teaching Junior and Senior infants for the past two years so I have plenty of experience working with and caring for young children. I have my own car with full drivers license. I would be delighted to hear from you.
My number is 0877654840

discussion forum terms & conditions

;