Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Dublin 16

re... : Childminder needed in Dublin 16           reply
01/12/2014 23:11 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
Just wondering if your still available for childminding?
Many thanks

re : Childminder needed in Dublin 16           reply
10/11/2014 22:05 - Dublin South Childminders
hi, I am really interested in the job, I have three years of experience as a childminder in Dublin, minding 2 girls since I arrived, they were 5 months and 2 years then, now I am looking for another job as trey are school going now with 3 and 5 years, I have excellent references as I been working with the same family and helping anthers in my free time. please contact me if you are interested.
Thanks
King regards Vicky Ramirez. 29, Venezuelan.

Childminder needed in Dublin 16           reply
07/11/2011 15:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Nanny/ minder needed in Rathfarnham area to mind 2 year old and (almost 4 year old) four days per week 8.30-3.30 ish. Fluent english and interest in healthy cooking an advantage. Contact Anne 087 2043464

11/11/2014 17:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I have tryed ringing you but it might be a wrong number.
I am a qualified and experienced childminder.I have 10 years experience as a nanny. I love working with children and enjoy doing activities such as painting, baking, colouring, playdough, reading stories, singing songs.
I am garda vetted and have First - Aid.
I am an active person and love sports such as gaa, football and swimming.
I can send my C.V and references to an email address, if you would like.. Also you can contact me on 086 3289686
Kind regards,
Trisha

20/09/2013 10:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I live in ballinteer and mind children in my home I have lots of experience and excellent reference s . I am a mother of 2 So homework and meals provided. Very reasonable rates. Call 0873655627.

08/12/2014 00:35 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi how are you? My name is Paula, i am a 26 Spanish girl who live in Dublin since march. I have many experienced minding kids because i have been worked as a nanny in France, Spain and also Ireland. I minded kids from age 6 months to 7 years and some of my duties there were:
preparing bottles for babies. changing diapers for babies. bathing babies.dressing children appropriate to the child´s activities. planning meals for children, planing activities outside doors...
I also studied journalism and ballet dance (i was teaching classical ballet to kids in Spain) i considered my self very energetic, i love kids and i also could teach them some Spanish at the same time they play.
Garda vetted and references in request.
Rate: 10eu/ph can be negotiable.
Text me if you have any question: 0834544390
I´m looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards.

12/11/2014 10:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Desar madam,
I am very interested in this position. I am a 28 year old female from Rathfarnham.
I am very qualified and experienced in the area of childcare:
BA in Montessori Education 0-12 years
FETAC in childcare
Lámh
First Aid
Understanding dyslexia
Coping with Challenging Behaviours
CV and references available on request.
qualifiedchildminder86@gmail.com

re... : Childminder needed in Dublin 16           reply
10/11/2014 12:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello,
Just wondering are you available?
Looking for someone 4 hours a day 5 days a week to mind two boys aged 4 and 7 in our own home.
Must be kind and experienced.
thanks you
Loraine

10/11/2014 16:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Anne,
I´m Raquel from Barcelona, I arrived in january and I´m working as au pair at the moment. But I would like to live by myself after being a year with them. The arrangement I have with them finish in december. So I´m aviable to start in january. I’m looking after two kids ( 18th months old and the oldest one is almost 5 years old).
Im a responsable, organize hard worker and I have experience minding kids in barcelona as well ( I was with them during 3 years as nanny). I also was a basketball coach during two years (the kids were between 6 to 9 years old) it was a nice experiene.
I have a 12 years of driver licence and I used to drive every day in Barcelona.
I hope you consider my application to mind your baby/ kid/ kids. My email adress is rahel.reyes@gmail.com and my phone numer is 0852093533. And it would be a pleasure to my family give you references about me.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Raquel
ps: interested in healthy cooking

07/11/2011 22:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Nina, I am a kind, reliable, mature childnminder. I have been looking after the children for 15 years, all age grouops. Have two my own, grown up, lovely girls. Excellent irish references on request. I am able to look after the children in your own home.Contact no: 087 2388697.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Nina

10/11/2014 23:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Anne,
Hope you´re well. I´m a childminder living in the Rathfarnham area. I am fully qualified. I have Fetac level 5 in childcare and will be finished my Fetac level 6 with Montessori in January. I have over three years experience working in a creche with all ages but have decided to change to child minding as I have an eight month old baby. I´m really reliable and hardworking. If you have any questions for me or need references please don´t hesitate to contact me.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ciara

11/11/2014 10:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Dear Host Family,
My name is Miren, I´m a 25 years old girl born and lives in barcelona. In October I´m going to live in Dublin. My intention is to dublin to improve my English through study and work. Studying at the Academy Delfin and go to work as an Au Pair.
Until July i was working as a photographer (my profession) in a company online reservation restaurants (Restalo.es). Before that, while in college I worked as a waitress and cook at various restaurants, and before that and during that time worked as a baby sitter for different children, and also as a camp instructor.
I consider myself a very energetic girl with a very open, friendly and hardworking character. I can never be still. Love-me feel useful, I need to work, play sports, travel ... I consider myself a very responsible and hardworking person, I´m very demanding with myself and others, accustomed to try to do the best that I can. In relation to children, I love, I think I have much maternal instinct, I like to play with them, teach them things and they also teach me my. I have lots of patience to help them study at lunchtime and everything in general. I am passionate about playing with them, introduce them to the kitchen doing things that they can help, such as cakes, muffins, cookies etc ... I think that through the kitchen they can teach and educate.
Respect for chores, I have no problem in helping. I have lived alone for two years and had a very clean and tidy. Since childhood I have helped at home at all. And also, I´m always the cook. I love to cook, I think the family will choose me luck, eat like a restaurant dotos day, lol.
I give my word to give the best service I can, I like to do things the best I can and give the best of myself. I´m sure I´m a good option for Au Pair and parents can be reassured that their children will have the best you can give them an Au Pair.
I hope not to disappoint them.
Kind Regards,
Miren Soto Corral

19/11/2011 21:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Anne!
My name is Jessica Gamble. I am 21 years old. I live in Firhouse and I am Irish. I have a FETAC level 5 certificate in Childcare studies and a FETAC level 6 certificate in Advanced Supervision in Childcare, which I studied in the College of Further Education, Dundrum.
I love working with children and I have a lot of experience working with children of all ages (C.V attatched). I am available for work from the second or third week of January 2012 .
I would love to hear from you! My e-mail address is jessicaemily90@gmail.com and my mobile number is 085 843 6840.
C.V
Jessica Gamble

Dublin 24

jessicaemily90@gmail.com

Mobile: 085 843 6840
Education and Qualifications:
2010-2011- Supervision in Childcare (FETAC level 6), College of Further Education Dundrum, Dublin 14. Results: 3 distinctions, 2 merits.
2009- 2010 - Childcare Studies (FETAC level 5), College of Further Education, Dundrum, Dublin 14. Results: 7 distinctions, 1 Merit.
2003-2009 – Leaving Certificate, The High School, Rathgar, Dublin 6
English(B3), Maths(C2), Irish(B2), Home Economics(C3), History(C2),French(B2), Biology(B2)
Relevant Experience:
June 2008
The High School Library, Rathgar, Dublin 6
• Worked as an assistant librarian
• De-catalogued and re- catalogued 11,000 books
• Clean and re- organised the library
• Set up displays and information tables
• Worked as a team with other students
January 2004- August 2008
Lifegate Bible Baptist Church, 2 and 3 Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24
• Worked as a Sunday school teacher
• Taught stories, played games and did crafts with the children
• Carried out a healthy snack time for the children
• Taught the children songs
• Volunteered in the crèche in Lifegate Bible Baptist Church
October 2009- March 2010, October 2010-April 2011
• Work experience in The Lodge Crèche and Montessori schools for one day per week
• Also did 4 block placement weeks in the Lodge
June 2010-August 2010
• Relief work for Small World Creche, Tallaght
• Worked for one week in June and July in the Toddler room, one and a half weeks in the Wobbler and Baby room.
Skills Profile:
• The ability to self- motivate and work well as a team
• Deal with people in a friendly and polite manner
• Good work ethic
• Awareness of the food sector (Home Economics 2003- 2009)
• Good punctuality
• A willingness to learn
• Flexibility concerning working hours
Interests and Achievements:
Travel
Keen interest in history and foreign countries. Have travelled to various countries including America, England, Portugal, Lanzarote, Spain and many parts of Ireland.
Sport
Major interest in all different types of sport. Have played for basketball and camogie teams. Have also participated in hockey, tennis, gaelic football, cross country, orienteering, attended gymnastic lessons for four years and won many medals and trophies in the sports mentioned above . Have also climbed various mountains around Ireland.
Reading and Cinema
Enjoy reading novels and factual books and a regular attender of the cinema.
Cooking and Baking
Throughly enjoy baking with younger siblings and cooking meals for the family on a regular basis.
Referees:
Mrs.Una McEntagart
Course Co-ordinator
Childcare Studies
College of Further Education
Dundrum
Dublin 14
E: unamcentagart@cfedundrum.com
T: (01) 298 5412
Pastor David O´Gorman
Lifegate Bible Baptist Church
2 & 3 Main Road
Tallaght
Dublin 24
P: (01) 4515574
M: 087 918 6874

07/11/2011 22:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Nina, I am a kind, reliable, mature childnminder. I have been looking after the children for 15 years, all age grouops. Have two my own, grown up, lovely girls. Excellent irish references on request. I am able to look after the children in your own home.Contact no: 087 2388697.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Nina

discussion forum terms & conditions

;