Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Dublin 7 Area

re : Childminder needed in Dublin 7 Area           reply
28/05/2014 19:31 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I live in Dublin 7 area and am finished up with the family I´ve been with for last 5 yrs would be really interested in discussing futher you can contact me on 0857299996 thanks martina

re : Childminder needed in Dublin 7 Area           reply
29/05/2014 16:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am a mother to a 3.5 year old girl who starts preschool in Sept, and a 5.5 year old girl who goes into senior infants in Sept in Mary Help of Christains, I am first aid trained, and currently mind a 2 year old boy, he finishes up with me in the Summer as his mam will go on maternity leave, if you want to give me a call for a chat I will pm you my number. I live in the area.
Thx,
Gina

Childminder needed in Dublin 7 Area           reply
27/05/2014 14:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi

My youngest daughter is starting school in September in Mary Help of Christians. I have a 4 year old and a 10 year old both in the school . I am looking for another mother in the area who is at home to mind the girls after school during term time and during the summer(I will be off for two weeks in the summer and their grandparents usually take them for a week too so it would probably only be for 1 month in the summer) and days off in their home. I work full time and private childcare is working out too expensive. I don´t have much family living around so I would need someone who is very reliable. PM me if you are interested.

If just the school term suits you do get back to me as I can possibly use the afterschool club for just the summer.

Regards
Caroline

re... : Childminder needed in Dublin 7 Area           reply
30/05/2014 22:46 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi gina
That sounds good apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
Give me a call on 0851185072 and we ll have a chat.
Regards
Caroline

discussion forum terms & conditions

;