Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Dublin 8 Mon-Fri 1.20-6.30/7pm

Childminder needed in Dublin 8 Mon-Fri 1.20-6.30/7pm           reply
18/09/2016 23:51 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, We are a professional couple in the Dublin 8 area looking for a friendly, caring, active, responsible and experienced nanny / childcarer to care for our two children in our home – a six-year-old boy and an almost five-year-old girl.

We need someone with experience who is mature, reliable, trustworthy and punctual. The hours would be approximately 1.20pm-6.30/7pm on Monday-Friday although we need flexibility that you could stay longer if we had to work late (not very often). We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker. Must be fluent or have very good English.

We need someone who can collect the children and look after them and their after school activities, help with homework, play with them, take them to parks/playgrounds so they get fresh air and stay active and engage with them in our home. We need someone who can make snacks and dinner for them - you don´t have to be a chef but need to know how to cook normal dinners please. Some light cleaning/general housekeeping/laundry required to keep the house tidy.

We need someone who can work to the school schedule so on midterm breaks (not very often) we need you to be available full-time on the days they are off school.

My son loves football, music, drawing, LEGO, all arts & crafts and is just very creative and artistic so anyone creative would be a bonus. My daughter loves riding her bike, playing "school", doing whatever her brother does and baking so someone who would play with her and maybe make cupcakes sometime would make her happy ;-)

Experience and positive references a must please. Childcare or first aid qualifications a bonus. Thanks.

re : Childminder needed in Dublin 8 Mon-Fri 1.20-6.30/7pm           reply
28/09/2016 12:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello my name is Ana .
All my educational achievements and my work experience have been related with the field of education.
I have Degree in social Worker, Master Degree in Art-Therapy and Monitor-Leisure and free time certification.
Since 2009 i have worked three years in a child Association as a staff supervisor and planing and implementatiton activities for the children. I have also work organizing and facilitating art-therapist individual and group classes for cancer patients and hospitalised children.
I have been living in Ireland for 16 month, 8 month working as an au pair with children from 5,7 and 9years old. And 8 month i was nanny, i looked after 3 children; one baby 7 month, one boy 3 years and a girl 5 year.
I have great people skills and I am very active and dynamism.
I could send my cv and references if you give me your email , i live in Rathmines area(Grove Park).
I would very much welcome a personal meeting with you to discuss your needs and my ability to meet them. My email is analarats@hotmail.es
Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
Ana lara

re... : Childminder needed in Dublin 8 Mon-Fri 1.20-6.30/7pm           reply
02/10/2016 21:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi - we have just filled this position but thanks for your interest 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;