Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Childminder needed in Dunboyne to start in September

Childminder needed in Dunboyne to start in September           reply
12/07/2011 13:18 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I have a five year old daughter who is due to start in the local gaelscoil in Dunboyne in September. I need someone who can mind her five days a week to both drop her and collect her from school. It would be until 3 every day except Fridays when I would need her minded till six. Please PM me with your relevant experience and prices if this suits you.

Mary.

re : Childminder needed in Dunboyne to start in September           reply
18/07/2011 00:22 - Meath Childminders
hi,my name is elaine,i live in woodview in dunboyne just beside the gaelscoil.im an experienced mum of two schoolgoing children ,my son is ten and my daughter is four who is also starting school in september. i would be available from the fifth of september onwards and my fee is ten euro per hour. please pm me if interested , thank you.

re : Childminder needed in Dunboyne to start in September           reply
15/07/2011 22:25 - Meath Childminders
Hi
Im a qualified special needs assistant with many years experience in both minding and working with children I can pick up your daughter and bring her to school and home again and minder her in your house if you want or my house I have garda clerence first aid and references I charge 180 a week during school term and 230 during holidays I live in ratoath

discussion forum terms & conditions