Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Greystones

Childminder needed in Greystones           reply
24/11/2014 21:59 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for an experienced childminder for 27 month old boy/girl twins.i need someone starting in January until May for school term only. I would need someone Monday to Friday from around 8:30 to 4:30 in your home or mine. I am living in Greystones. Contact me if interested

re : Childminder needed in Greystones           reply
14/12/2014 12:55 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi my name is Margaret Nolan I am a Registered Child Minder wot over 30 years experience I am located in Hillside Greystones. You can ring me on 01 2875165
Margaret

16/12/2014 21:18 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello parents, my name is Emily Ward and I am a caring, enthuastic and reliable childminder looking for work from the start of January onwards.
I really love kids and have always been amazing with them, I have loads of experience starting with working in a Montessori/crèche and then continuing on to childminding for loads of families!
I love to do arts and crafts and baking with the kids so they´ll never be bored and I try to get them out playing as much as possible!
I would love to hear from you if you think I´m the right person to mind your kids, can also get you glowing references from all my previous employers.
Kind regards,
Emily :)

14/12/2014 12:52 - Wicklow Childminders
My name is Margaret Nolan I am a Registered Child Minder with over 30 years experience I am in Greystones my Telephone number is 01 2875165
thank you

26/11/2014 20:49 - Wicklow Childminders
Hy
I am living in Greystones and would love to apply as a childminder for your little ones.
I am a mom of a great little 3.5 yr old who will attend preschool here part time. He loves small children too so would be great around them. I have a cosey spacious home where they can feel like its home from home.
A sun room ( play room) aswell for lots of fun and games and music. And a very secure back garden for small outdoor adventures!
I start my fetac 5 training part time in Jan (Online evenings). I am first aid qualified and garda vetted.
I live in Hillside Greystones.
if you have any questions or would like to meet for a coffee to let myself and the twins meet and for both of us just to say hy let me know.
i look forward to hearing from you
Jaki Ronan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;