Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Rathmines Dublin 6-to look after 2 children

re : Childminder needed in Rathmines Dublin 6-to look after 2 children           reply
22/03/2016 11:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Sinead Blighe and I am interested in the position of childminder for your family. I have been childminding for the last ten 10 months, I just finished up last Wednesday as the mother of the kids is taking parental leave from work for a year, so I´m looking so start a new job asap. I qualified as a Montessori teacher last May and have been childminding since.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions. If you could give me your email address I can email you my C.V. or my number is 0851683808. I´m based in Booterstown. In my last job minding two kids I was on 12.50 an hour so I´d be looking for something similar.
Regards,
Sinead Blighe

re : Childminder needed in Rathmines Dublin 6-to look after 2 children           reply
27/03/2016 23:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello, Baidy! My name is Gabriela. I am interested in this position. I have grown up surrounded by children and that allowed me to understand their needs. I have over 4 years of experience working with children and I deeply adore them. I am available to start immediately and I have Irish references. I would like to have more information about this position in order to make sure I meet the requirements and it is suitable for me. My rate of pay would be ‎€10 per hour. You can contact me on gabilima001@hotmail.com or 0838463212.
I look forward to hearing from you! Do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Regards!

Childminder needed in Rathmines Dublin 6-to look after 2 children           reply
17/03/2016 15:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Childminder required for two little girls, one aged 4 years and one aged 5 months old. 4 year old goes to preschool for 3 hours each day which is a short walk from our house.

We live on the 140 bus route and on the green luas line.

Hours can be somewhat flexible.

Please reply by private message telling us a little about yourself and your experience and training, and also what rate of pay you would be hoping for.

Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;