Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Sallynoggin to start end August

Childminder needed in Sallynoggin to start end August           reply
07/08/2016 09:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a professional couple looking for a caring, responsible and experienced childminder to care for our three young children in their own home – a five-year-old girl, a three year old girl and a 10 month old boy. You will be a childminder with at least 3 years experience.

You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and well presented. The hours of work are 7:30am to 6pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker.

Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing healthy meals and snacks
- Creating activities for the kids
- Some light cleaning (tidying up after the kids)

We live in Sallynoggin ( near Deansgrange and Glenageary) and within walking distance there are parks, playgrounds, playgroups, and many shops. The eldest girl goes to school and the second girl to Montessori in the mornings and will need to be dropped off and picked up each day.

Ideally, you will be either currently training to work with children or someone who already has a qualification in childcare. You will have access to the family car and will need a valid driving license.

I need someone who can start on the 29th August. I will be at home that week to introduce you to the kids and to get them used to the new arrangement.

If you are interested please send your CV to me at adele_anseo@yahoo.ie . I will then arrange to meet with you and have a chat.

Thanks,

Adèle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;