Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Skerries 4 afternoons a week (Sept +)

Childminder needed in Skerries 4 afternoons a week (Sept +)           reply
20/07/2017 12:28 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder in Skerries. My daughter is 3 1/2. She is currently in playschool in Skerries Mon-Thurs. We are looking for someone to collect her from playschool at 12.30 and mind her in the afternoon until 6.30 Mon to thurs.
She is currently in playschool in the morning and creche in the afternoon however we feel she needs a change as it is a long day. We are looking for someone who is willing to take her to the beach/park and other activities.
Required from September onwards.

re : Childminder needed in Skerries 4 afternoons a week (Sept +)           reply
21/07/2017 11:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there, just wondering if this position has been filled yet? I´m a mum of two girls, aged 6 and 3, and I also mind children boy 6, girl 3 during term. I´m currently completing level 6 childcare with previous level 5 nursing. I have recently been Garda vetted through the college also.
Kind regards,
Ciara O´Sullivan

re : Childminder needed in Skerries 4 afternoons a week (Sept +)           reply
23/07/2017 19:58 - Dublin North Childminders
Pm sent

03/08/2017 07:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Sinead and I´m just wondering if you are still looking for a childminder. I´m a stay at home mum of 3 and also qualified montessori teacher. I have been minding children for several years (can give references). I´m living in the centre of the town very close to the beach and playground and am always out and about with the children. I would be very interested in taking on your little girl. If you are still looking maybe you could give me a shout. Regards.

09/08/2017 19:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Pm sent

09/08/2017 21:33 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi! Has this position been filled? I´m a primary school teacher and mum to a 5 year old girl and 1 year old boy. Garda vetted. Tonnes of experience! Let me know if you´re interested 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;