Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Templeogue area

re : Childminder needed in Templeogue area           reply
27/09/2015 15:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi there
I live just beside the ashleaf shopping centre on kimmage road west,i am very experienced childminder with excellent references,i have 16 years experience caring for children of all ages,i´m currently looking after 3 children part time for two seperate families so would be available of a monday wednesday and thursdays of any week if these days suited you.if you are interested in talking more please dont hesitate to get in touch.
kind regards
mags

01/10/2015 16:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there  
My name is rebecca. I´m from rathfarnham. I have many years experience working with children. I worked in a creche for a year and currently I have just completed a level 5 fetac course in sallynoggin college. I am a mother myself to two children, a three year old and a 9 month old so I understand how important it is for parents to have someone trustworthy and reliable for their children and I strongly believe I can offer this. I am also garda vetted. If you are looking for someone who is caring, motivated, enthusiastic and fun then I think I could be the person you are looking for. I really look forward to hearing from you  
Regards  
Rebecca

Childminder needed in Templeogue area           reply
21/09/2015 10:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Childminder needed in Templeogue area for 23 month old baby girl for 3 days a week from 8am to 6pm in own home. Ideally someone who is minding other children/has children for social interaction. Non smoker & fluent English essential. Experience required and references essential.

24/09/2015 13:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
I am qualified and experienced childminder. I have 10 years plus experience working as a nanny. I love working with children and enjoy doing activities such as painting, playdough, baking, colouring, reading stories and singing songs. Also love going for trips to the park and library.
I am live in Kimmage and I am am active person who like sports. I Have a C.v and refrences -if you would like me to send them to you.
look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Trisha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;