Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in naas

Childminder needed in naas           reply
11/09/2014 08:55 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi i´m looking for a childminder in Naas for a lovely 6 month old baby girl from November. 3 days per week, monday 8-6 and two other days 8-2. Please pm if interested. Thanks

re : Childminder needed in naas           reply
12/09/2014 05:59 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,I live in Naas and I am availble to work those days.I have my garda vetting,Fetec Level 5 in Childcare and have charecter references.I am a non smoker and I am available to come to you.I would love to mind your little girl.Looking forward to hearing from you.my email address is z_shanon@hotmail.com.kind regards

13/10/2014 11:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi is the position still available? Please looking forward to your reply tnx in advance..:)

15/09/2014 14:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
My name is Amelia,
I am a mother of four grownup children with 20 years childminding experience
I live in Naas and a non smoker if you would like to have a chat my numberis 0851126425 looking forward to hearing from you
Amelia

11/09/2014 10:51 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am a mother of 2 girls originally from Naas now living in Sallins with a part time or full time place for your baby to be cared for in a home away from home environment. We have a house full of lovely toys to play with; a secure garden so when the weather is good (not very likely) we can play outdoors and have loads of fun, and our home is a NO SMOKING home. I have a car with car seats fitted and we try and do outdoors activities as often as possible like going to parks, the zoo and feeding the ducks sometimes even in the rain!!!
I have over 9 years childminding experience with references available I have a diploma in child day care, nurses training and paediatric first aid.
Send me a message if you want to talk further. Look forward to hearing from you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;