Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed part time Portarlington

re : Childminder needed part time Portarlington           reply
24/03/2014 23:13 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I would be interested in minding your two boys. I have two grown up children of my own. I have a full drivers licence and am a non smoker. I have a lot of experience in childminding as i have done childminding for families in the past. I am available to start immediately.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Veronica

Childminder needed part time Portarlington           reply
20/03/2014 17:15 - Laois Childminders
Childminder needed to mind 2 boys in children´s own home on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2pm to 5pm. The boys attend Creche in the mornings from 9 until 2. They will have had their dinner at 12pm so a light snack and tea required. They are beautiful, funny and typical boys. The youngest is 20months old and the eldest boy will be 4 in June. I would like someone to start straight away. I hope to decrease their crèche hours from July and they will then need to be minded on the same days from 12 until 5.

If you are interested please contact me via PM. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dawn

re : Childminder needed part time Portarlington           reply
25/03/2014 22:40 - Laois Childminders
Hi Dawn, I think I was speaking to you last week on the phone about the job if the job is still available and you would consider me for the position would you contact me

discussion forum terms & conditions

;