Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed portlaoise town

re : Childminder needed portlaoise town           reply
10/09/2016 23:12 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sharon,
My name is Lindsey, I live in Portlaoise, I am a non-smoker, I have QQI level 5 and 6 in Childcare and plenty of experience and references. I would be very interested in this job. However, I am only available until the 7th of October as I am going travelling. I recently finished up working with a lovely family in Portlaoise as they found a replacement who needed immediate start. I don´t know whether this would suit you for now until you found someone more permanent or not, but if so, I would love to hear from you.
Kind regards,
Lindsey.

Childminder needed portlaoise town           reply
23/08/2016 12:48 - Laois Childminders
Hi I am looking for someone to mind a 10 month old. It would be for four days per week, 9am to 5pm. I require someone with Childcare experience and qualifications. The person would also ideally be Garda vetted and a non-smoker.

Sharon.

re : Childminder needed portlaoise town           reply
28/08/2016 10:51 - Laois Childminders
Hi Sharon,
My name is a Meagan Walshe, I´m 20 years old and have my level 5 in childcare studies completed. I have experience working in crèches, taking care of my nieces and nephews and working as a childminder for other families. I am a non smoker and I am currently working as a barmaid Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights so these hours would suit me perfectly! I would really appreciate the opportunity as I love working with children of all ages! My number is 085 830 1909 if you wish to consider me for this position!
Kind regards,
Meagan.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;