Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed starting in April, Dublin 7 (Ashtown, Kempton area)

re : Childminder needed starting in April, Dublin 7 (Ashtown, Kempton area)           reply
18/02/2015 12:11 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Geraldine I live in the Cabra area..very interested in the position..can you email on gerolesson@gmail.com foe more information .

re... : Childminder needed starting in April, Dublin 7 (Ashtown, Kempton area)           reply
24/02/2015 15:23 - Dublin North Childminders
PM SENT GER THANKS

re... : Childminder needed starting in April, Dublin 7 (Ashtown, Kempton area)           reply
26/02/2015 07:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Geraldine, thanks for your message. We are looking for someone towards the other end of the Navan road (halfway house end) as that´s are local area but I will keep hold of your number in case our circumstances change. Thanks again, Amanda

re : Childminder needed starting in April, Dublin 7 (Ashtown, Kempton area)           reply
03/02/2015 23:10 - Dublin North Childminders
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Nanny. As Au pair, I have a year and a half of experience caring for children, They are now 4 and 2 and a half years
Taking care of young children, especially babies, is rewarding but sometimes challenging. In this time, I have developed special techniques that prove useful in calming young babies. I am in favor of a structured day as it gives children an opportunity to follow a schedule and to learn.
I believe in creating a positive, happy environment for children, one in which they feel protected and can thrive. I have good organizational and communication skills, which I believe are among the most important skills for a nanny.
Finally, I have a strong interest in arts and crafts, and love to design crafts to create. I don’t mind doing extra duties for you, like cleaning and cooking dinner for the entire family.
I am available on my mobile (0894408632) It would be a pleasure to interview with your family and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Very Sincerely,
Ana Gomez del Pulgar

25/02/2015 23:23 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I couldn´t get into my messages if you would like to ph me 0876508059.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Childminder needed starting in April, Dublin 7 (Ashtown, Kempton area)           reply
03/02/2015 09:45 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am looking for a childminder (3-4 days per week) starting in April to take care of my 2 boys aged 2 & 11 months. Please PM me if you are a childminder that is available in the Navan Road, Kempton or Ashtown area.

Thanks
Amanda

05/02/2015 10:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ana,
Thank you for your email expressing an interest in taking care of our 2 boys. We would definitely be interested in meeting you for an interview. At the moment myself & my husband have fallen sick with the flu but we should be in a position to meet you an evening next week. How does that suit you? Can I first of all just ask you a few questions if you don´t mind:
Are you currently minding any other children (as you mentioned) & if so will you be minding them along with our 2 boys or are you finishing up minding them?
Do you currently work from home or do you take care of the children in the parents home? Where are you currently living?
Do you drive & own a car?
Also if you don´t mind me asking how old you are?
Thanks very much! We look forward to meeting you.
Amanda

24/02/2015 16:43 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello there my name is Lisa I am a full time mum to a 4yr old school going daughter
I am in Hampton Square
And interested
Please mail me on lisa_fitzpatrick84@yahoo.com
Or by phone 0857401297
Kind regards Lisa

discussion forum terms & conditions

;