Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder or Babysitter available

Childminder or Babysitter available           reply
12/12/2017 18:43 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello dear families,

My name is Cinthia, I am from Brazil and I am in Ireland to study English to improve the language and to enjoy an international experience that will be good for my personal and professional life. I am an architect, I finished the university in 2014.

I was studying English in Dublin since May of 2016 and I moved to Limerick in November of 2017.

I am looking for a job as Babysitter or Childminder, because I really love children, I love playing and taking care them. I like dancing, playing ball, painting and drawing.

My family in Brazil is big, we were in five sons, two girls and three boys, but unfortunately my sister died five years ago. I love much my family. I have a very beatiful niece who was born in the same day that me and I really have missed her. So, working with children is a good way to try missing a little less her.

I am a friendly, joyful, optimistic, affectionate and trustworthy person.

Available to work part-time during the afternoons, evenings or overnight in the weekdays, because I have a student visa and I am studying in the morning. But
I am available whole day during the weekends.

In Dublin, sometimes when the mothers needed I took care of two different babies as babysitter, since June of 2016. One now is 2 years 6 months old and other is 1 year 5 months old. And also I worked as Aupair Live Out with a boy 10 years old and a girl 12 years old during eight months, because after that I got a job in my area, in an architecture office and I was working there since March of 2017, but my contract expired at the end of September.

If someone needs any information, please does not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.
Cinthia Hanssen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
IMG_0274.JPG