Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder or Nanny needed Skerries

Childminder or Nanny needed Skerries           reply
21/10/2018 09:36 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder in Skerries for 3 children- 2 in school and a toddler - Monday to Thurs, 8/8.30 to 6pm. Would need to provide meals, school drop and collect and help with homework. All enquiries welcome!

re : Childminder or Nanny needed Skerries           reply
22/10/2018 11:29 - Dublin North Childminders
Good morning Therese,
I contacted you last week in regards to this position as I am very interested and would love to meet with your family :)
My email address is mhcoughlan@hotmail.com
Thank you,
Melissa

re : Childminder or Nanny needed Skerries           reply
27/10/2018 12:00 - Dublin North Childminders
Hey, my name is Roxana or Roxy for short and I am writing to you in regards to your childminding position available, I am originally from South America but have been living in Ireland for 6 years now and have fluent english as well as my native language Spanish. I have experience working as a childminder with one family of three children aged 1, 3, and 7 for 6 months in Clonakilty and then moved to Cork where i worked minding two children aged 1 and 5 for 2 years. Both i can give references for. I also live with my partner who has a 6 year old daughter which we both raise and has giving me so much growth in understanding children and their needs.
A recent move to Dublin has me working as a cleaner but i miss working with children so i want to find something in that area again. I will do whatever tasks need be whether its school drop offs/pick ups, fun activities, meal prep and house work, homework etc… If your position is still available don’t hesitate to contact me and we can organise a call to chat some more.
Kindest Regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;