Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder query Cobh/Midleton/Youghal

re : Childminder query Cobh/Midleton/Youghal           reply
29/01/2014 14:13 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi my name is Trisha and available to do this for u , I live in carrigtwhill so it is on or way I have tree kids of my own 14yr 9 yr old and 3 yr old who will be starting preschool in sept so will have plenty of time on my hands to care for your little one. have plenty of experience and very kind and reliable.. will look forward to hear from you....please feel free to contact me on 0851292249 for any other queries...

20/11/2013 18:33 - Cork County Childminders
pm sent

02/12/2013 21:48 - Cork County Childminders
My name is Sandra O Rourke and live in carrigtwohill until recently I was minding a 6year old part time since he was 12 months but due to jobs loss I´m no longer needed.l have a 6 year old son.I have a clean drivers licence and am a non smoker my number is 0876876367 I look forward to hearing from you

28/11/2013 19:41 - Cork County Childminders
Hi my name is Nora power, I´m living in Castleredmond in Midleton, I am currently minding a four year old and a one and a half year old boys but due to their family circumstances I am finishing on the 23/12/13 so I will be available to mind your child from anytime after that. I have a six year old boy myself, we are a non smoking house and I have a full clean driving license I have lots of experience and I love children. If you wish to discuss this further, you can contact me anytime my number is 0871331360.

09/11/2013 21:34 - Cork County Childminders
Pm sent

28/01/2014 17:44 - Cork County Childminders
Hi there. Just wondering is this position still available! I am a stay at home mum to two beautiful chikdren! Aged 2 1/2 and 5 years old! I worked in the Bank for years but have chosen to stay at home and mind my children! I live in Youghal! I am a non smoker and do not have any pets ! Please feel free to contact me with regard to any questions u may have!
Regards
Catherine

16/12/2013 12:37 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I am a qualified and experienced childminder and mother and would love to mind your child. I live in YOUGHAL. Please feel free to contact me for further details

21/11/2013 10:03 - Cork County Childminders
pm sent :)

Childminder query Cobh/Midleton/Youghal           reply
07/11/2013 12:47 - Cork County Childminders
Hello Everyone,
I will require a childminder to care for one baby in minder´s own home next year. I am enquiring early as we wIll need a childminder every second week only as my husband works shifts. Are there any childminders out there who would be interested in such an arrangement? We are searching in the Cobh/Midleton/Youghal areas as I live in Cobh and work further East. My working day will allow me to collect the baby at half three the latest...
I look forward to hearing from some of you through private message! Thanks!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;