Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required (Dooradoyle/Raheen)

Childminder required (Dooradoyle/Raheen)           reply
27/05/2014 20:54 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am looking for a reliable, caring and experienced childminder to look after 2 children. Ages 8 and 4.
Full time for July and August , 9 - 4.30 Monday - Friday.
Part time from September, collection from Mungret school, one at 1:30, and 1 at 2:40 and minding them afterwards till 4:15pm. 5 days per week. Raheen/Dooradoyle area
Please leave me a PM with details. Thanks

re : Childminder required (Dooradoyle/Raheen)           reply
30/05/2014 12:56 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, My name is Emer and I am just replying to your add for a minder. I have just finished up my job in a primary school and I am free most days. I have recently completed a child protection course at Limerick College of Further Education. I am living in the caherdavin area, If you´d like to discuss further, pls contact me on 085-7324198, Thank you

28/05/2014 22:10 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi i am full qualified Childcare worker. I also have worked as an aupair before looking after 6 children. I have a lot of experience with children.
My phone number is 0876059886
I am available all summer.
Kind regards.

25/06/2014 22:34 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I am a childminder in Dooradoyle area with over 20 years experience. I have just finished 2 years minding 2 lovely boys going to mungret school . I am kind caring reliable and very trustworthy . I would be very interested in this position . Feel free to contact me on 085 8391814 .regards Caroline .

18/06/2014 12:44 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi my name is Joelle and I have a BA in early childhood care and education and plenty of experience working with children in both home environment and creche settings. i would be the perfect candidate for this position as i could provide your child not just with the physical needs of nappy changing , feeding etc. but enhance your child´s emotional social and cognitive well being, through activities and play. if you require any further information don´t hesitate to call 0876900266.Thanking you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;