Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required (Ennis)

re : Childminder required (Ennis)           reply
06/05/2015 17:54 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Dympna,
My name is Gemma Hehir. I am 26 years old and live in ennis. I am Garda vetted and have a clean drivers licence. I have a degree in early childhood care and education from Mary immaculate college. I am currently studying for a masters in primary school teaching. Therefore the flexible hours you require are ideal for me. I would really appreciate this opportunity, if you have any questions please call me on 0862472512.
Regards,
Gemma Hehir

Childminder required (Ennis)           reply
06/05/2015 13:42 - Clare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
We are looking for a kind, reliable and experienced childminder commencing July 2015 to mind a then 10 and a half month old baby girl. Our preference is to have her cared for in our own home, but are also open to having her cared for in the childminders own home.

Working hours will be 8:00am to 6:00pm and 3:00pm to 6:00 pm on a number of flexible days per week. Days will vary from week to week - will know well in advance. Days may range from 1 day per week to 5 days per week Monday to Friday.

There is a family pet, small dog bichon frise who is very friendly and house trained.

No smokers please.

If you are interested please contact me by private message email or phone.

Thank you,
Dympna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;