Childminder required - Carlow

re : Childminder required - Carlow           reply
10/10/2015 21:33 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Position filled.

06/10/2015 20:25 - Carlow Childminders
Hi there, I am a registered childminder with a social care and childcare degree. I have two little treasures of my own, 14mths and 2yrs 3mths old. i have a spacious indoor and outdoor play area to meet all your child´s developmental needs. I believe in a home away from home experience for children in my care. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if this position has not yet been filled. I am based in Grangeford,Carlow. Many thanks

Childminder required - Carlow           reply
05/09/2015 20:47 - Carlow Childminders
Hi
I am looking for an experienced, energetic and reliable childminder to look after my two children (7months and 2yrs and 4months), starting at the beginning of November. Times would be approx. 9am – 4pm and for 3 ½ - 5 days per week. Ideally, we are looking for someone who would like to be off for school holidays. Experience and qualifications are an advantage. Please contact me if you are interested.

10/10/2015 20:47 - Carlow Childminders
Hi my name is Catherine, my last job was minding kids for a doctor in Carlow. My reason for finishing is that the kids are all back in school now and no longer need my assistance. I am available for full or part time work and am flexible. i also have a reference here from my previous employment with the doctor. I would love to heard back from you. My contact number is 085-7616175.
Regards,
Catherine.

10/10/2015 21:33 - Carlow Childminders
Position filled.

19/09/2015 16:53 - Carlow Childminders
hello there, I would be interested about hearing a little more about the above position, I am a mother myself of school age children and also have a degree in early childhood care and education and a number of years experience working in the childcare industry as a preschool room leader and prior to this as a childminder whilst my oldest was small. please feel free to contact me further if you think i may suit your needs and i look forward to hearing from you soon.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;