Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Clane

Childminder required - Clane           reply
15/07/2014 12:25 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I require a childminder to mind my two children from mid August. My children are aged 6 months and 2 years. The hours would be 8am to 6pm Mon - Fri.

I am looking for a childminder who would be interested in doing lots of activities with them ie art, read stories, nursery rhymes and provide them with healthy meals but most of all has a love for minding children.

Thank you

re : Childminder required - Clane           reply
30/07/2014 17:10 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am in the Robertstown area and have over 10yrs childcare experience, first aid and garda clearance. I have a school going child and am available asap. I can supply suitable references to you if your interested. PM for more. Hope to hear from you

re : Childminder required - Clane           reply
26/08/2014 12:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hello my name is Leonie I am a 23year old caring & reliable Irish woman with fetac level 6 qualification in childcare & Montessori training. I am garda vetted & have first aid training. I also have over four years experience working with babies to 12year olds in childminding,creches and babysitting positions. I am a non smoker and have my own car. References on request. I would be interested in hearing more about this position if you would consider me a suitable candidate for the job! Many thanks:-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;