- Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Childminder required - Clonmel

Childminder required - Clonmel           reply
21/06/2017 20:29 - Tipperary Childminders
We are looking for an experienced childminder to mind 11 month old baby starting beginning of September either in childminders home or our home in Clonmel for four days a week. Childminder must be a non-smoker. Please pm me if you are interested.

re : Childminder required - Clonmel           reply
23/06/2017 23:46 - Tipperary Childminders
I have over 6 years experience in childminding . For the past 4 years I have been full time looking after 2 kids aged now 5 and 10 . Before that I went to Paris chantilly for a month to look after 3 kids under the age of 6 and a new born . I also worked with another family full Time for a year with 3 kids again under age of 8 . I absolutely love the job I´m
I´m just looking for a change and too move on . I love baking , done several short courses in it , love art where I used to sell paintings . And I´m a amateur jockey where I have had 2 rides on the track , love horses and I´m a Irish fashion blogger small but up and coming . I´m kind and always there to make sure the kids needs come first and that they are happy .
Full drivers licence for 6 years and own car .

28/06/2017 11:32 - Tipperary Childminders
Pm sent

25/07/2017 22:39 - Tipperary Childminders
Hi Annemarie I am a childminder. I have been minding kids of all ages for many years. I´m a mother of 2 boys aged 11 and 5. I live in clerihan. I´m a non smoker I´m available to mind kids at any time. I´m also a fully qualified driver. You can contact me at any time on 086 4061524.
Janice Begley

discussion forum terms & conditions