Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Clonsilla, D15

re : Childminder required - Clonsilla, D15           reply
04/02/2014 13:57 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,I am a childminder and a mum of two children going to school ,I have over 10 years experience caring for children in creches and as a childminder ,I have just finished looking after a little girl she came to me from 3weeks old so I am avaliable to look after your children ,I can provide meals and a safe ,fun environment ,I meet up with other childminders with children there same age so they can interact ,walks to the park and structured fun activities ,paint ,playdough,jigsaws ,role play if you would like to contact me please do not hesitate my number is 0857761217 I look forward to hearing from you .

05/02/2014 20:17 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello. My name is Rhona and I live on the St. Mochtas Est. just off the Clonsilla Road. Im a mother of 4 children, 2 at secondary and 2 at primary. I have a diploma in Montessori 0-6 (fetac 5). Im available straight away. Please call 0876403116 or pm if your interested. Thanks and regards and good luck with your search.

Childminder required - Clonsilla, D15           reply
03/02/2014 23:32 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, We are a family looking for a child minder / live out Au Pair to care for our 2 children: a 2 and a half year old and also an 8 month old child starting from March 2014. We will require care from 8am until 6pm. We are looking for a kind, caring individual, non smoker who has a genuine interest in caring for children. And ideally has a first aid course or previous nursing experience. We will be very fair employers to the right candidate and are hoping to meet someone who we can build a great working relationship with in the hope that this would be a long term arrangement. (> 1 year) Good references would be required. If you are interested please email me with details of your previous relevant experience. Many thanks

04/02/2014 13:56 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,I am a childminder and a mum of two children going to school ,I have over 10 years experience caring for children in creches and as a childminder ,I have just finished looking after a little girl she came to me from 3weeks old so I am avaliable to look after your children ,I can provide meals and a safe ,fun environment ,I meet up with other childminders with children there same age so they can interact ,walks to the park and structured fun activities ,paint ,playdough,jigsaws ,role play if you would like to contact me please do not hesitate my number is 0857761217 I look forward to hearing from you .

04/02/2014 13:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, is this position mon to fri? I am available mon,tues, wed and fri.
Regards Jean

discussion forum terms & conditions

;