Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Corbally Area

re : Childminder required - Corbally Area           reply
07/08/2013 14:18 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hiya Louise, my name is Bridget and im a reliable, qualified mother of 3. I have worked in a popular crèche in Annacotty for the last 3 years. Im applying for this job because I want to get away from the busyness of the crèche, I found myself being moved from room to room which didn´t suit me as I like to build a bond with the children I work with. Im 31 and ive 3 children of my own, the youngest 3 is starting pre-school in Sept. My partner has another 3 children so im very experienced with children. I also have a First Aid course completed. I love doing arts and crafts and baking with children. My number is 0852709161 if you would like to contact me.

re : Childminder required - Corbally Area           reply
21/08/2013 20:56 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi,
My Name is Ciara Boyce I am from Meelick Co. Clare. I am 21 years old, with relevant experience.I am kind, caring, punctual and loyal. I am currently seeking employment and am available for an immediate start. I have just completed a FETAC Level 5 award in Childcare (New Certificate) and hope to further mt studies in the evening times. I have a full clean driving license and a car seat also available. I have experience with numerous children of all different ages. References from parents of the children available upon request. I have a passion for childminding.
My contact number is 085 7570133, if you feel you would like to contact me.
Thanking you,
Ciara Boyce.

Childminder required - Corbally Area           reply
02/07/2013 08:59 - Limerick City Childminders
I´m looking for a childminder to mind my one year old twins (boy and girl) in childminders own home - typical working week Mon - Fri. Please pm me.
Thanks, Louise.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;