Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Feb 2018

Childminder required - Feb 2018           reply
07/11/2017 20:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

My name is Gillian and I am looking for a childminder to look after my little girl from Feb 2018. She will be 10 months old. We are based in Ballinteer and are looking for someone close by. Hours required are 8 to 5.30 Monday to Friday (potentially reducing to 4 days).

I´d be looking to start her mid January on a part time basis to get her settled.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you
Gillian

re : Childminder required - Feb 2018           reply
09/11/2017 12:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Gillian,
I saw your advert about a childminder position to start at February and I´m interested in this position as I am working in a temporary job at the moment and it will be finished by the end of January.
I have worked in diferent jobs since I arrived in Dublin in order to practice my english it goes from cleaner until Accountacy Intern, but the job that I liked the most was mind children ( two girls 3 and 5 years old and sometimes a boy 10 months).
I had to give up my last childminder position because I was studing at that time and it was hard to manage the shifts between my classes and the job, so I decided to looking for something else, but I really miss look after children and I would like one more opportunity.
I have previous experience minding children bellow 1 year in Ireland and in Brazil as well, because my aunt have a childcare and I used to help her with the babys when I wasn´t at college.
I have references from the last family I used to work for if you need.
Any further questions please let me know.
Regards,
Shayene
083 817 2521

discussion forum terms & conditions

;