Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Kimmage/Terenure

re : Childminder required - Kimmage/Terenure           reply
01/12/2014 14:32 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 7 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million

Childminder required - Kimmage/Terenure           reply
30/11/2014 17:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Working couple require a minder for our 10 month old baby starting January 2015. Maximum hours 7.30 - 6pm Monday-Friday however half days possible. We would like someone who has good experience, garda vetted and good references. Would suit mature lady probably minding kids already during the day. We are based just off Kimmage Road West. We are happy to bring your child to your home if local.

03/12/2014 13:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Tanya I live very close to you in Park Crescent kimmage..im an experienced nanny and mother of three boys..I worked as a nanny in the Cayman islands for two years in the late 1990´s on returning home I worked in the playschool in St Damians school in Perrystown for a year.My children are all at school so im available full time.

30/11/2014 20:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Pm sent

30/11/2014 21:36 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Daisy experienced mom and childminder I´m living in Stillorgan and I´ve my own car I´m available to work all week as on weekend I´m working in my own business
Child minding is something I´ve always enjoyed on have gained a vast amount of experience throughout the years.
I minded kids from the age of 10 month 14 month 2,2,5 4 until 10 years old excluding my own kids.
My duties included dropping off to the school/crèche and collecting them and minding them at home feeding, nappy changing, helping with homework, home cooked meals with sometimes we can make activity with the kids preparing together pizza pancakes scones cookies.
Outings included park, playground. Walks, beach visits to the local library
In you case sure I´m going to help in cleaner and keep the house in very good condition
I have references
Kind regards
Daisy

re... : Childminder required - Kimmage/Terenure           reply
04/02/2015 10:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Tanya are you still available? You might give me a call on 087 2112562 Thanks, Deirdre

discussion forum terms & conditions

;