Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Midleton/East Ferry area from end of August.

re... : Childminder required - Midleton/East Ferry area from end of August.           reply
18/07/2016 10:05 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi maura
I am a mum of 3 in carrigtohill I´m looking for child mind from September I have a car and would be able to drop collect no hassle do homework provide lunches dinners etc school here starts very early at 8.30 so I´d have no problems with getting to saleen school on time and dropping your kids if you think I might be suitable give me a message and we can talk more😊
Thanks
Jennifer

Childminder required - Midleton/East Ferry area from end of August.           reply
04/07/2016 19:00 - Cork County Childminders
Requirement is to mind a 5 year old & a 4 year old, from start if next school year, end of August.
School drop & collect necessary (Saleen NS).
Mind 3 to 5 days per week.
Hour are 7am through 5pm.
Mind in kids own home or in minders home.

re : Childminder required - Midleton/East Ferry area from end of August.           reply
11/07/2016 14:37 - Cork County Childminders
Hi ,I live in midleton town ,I am a Mam to 4 teenagers so plenty of experience pm please if u would lik to chat regarding minding you kids at end of August

re... : Childminder required - Midleton/East Ferry area from end of August.           reply
11/07/2016 17:12 - Cork County Childminders
Hi,
Thank you for the message.
Just to provide you with more information on our need, for you to consider and hopefully we can chat further.
3 days per week, we will need to drop the 2 kids at 7am and pick at 5pm (with some flexibility required to 5.30pm on occasions).
Also, again occasionally, there may be a requirement to cover 5 days when the other minder is on holiday, etc and obviously that flexibility is returned.
How does this sound to you?
Thanks
Maura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;