Childminder required - Portlaoise

re : Childminder required - Portlaoise           reply
27/07/2014 21:45 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
POSITION FILLED

10/08/2014 08:36 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Sandra I´m 29 years old and I live in portlaoise. I have few year experience working with children of all ages and can give reference if needs be. I love working with children. The only thing is I don´t drive. My mobile number is 0851215713.
Look forward to hearing from you
Thanks Sandra

20/07/2014 16:47 - Laois Childminders
Hello, My name is Denise, I´m 26 and I am a qualified childminder with experience, I would love the opportunity to look after your children. If you wish to learn more you can contact me on 086-6649313 anytime between 6 and 9PM.

Childminder required - Portlaoise           reply
17/07/2014 22:49 - Laois Childminders
Full-time childminder required from September to mind 2 children ( toddler (2.5) and baby).

Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:45

Please PM.

Thanks for your time!

18/07/2014 18:12 - Laois Childminders
Hi, my name is Geraldine and I would love the opportunity to look after your two little children. I live in Portlaoise, am a Mum to two boys 12 and 14yrs and have been childminding for 5 years.
I love children and would care for yours as I do my own in a loving, caring and fun family environment, where they would get one to one attention as I won´t be minding other children.
I am kind and reliable, a non smoker, a car owner and have a large secure back garden for fun activities. I cook homemade daily and enjoy the outdoors and would include walks, visits to park etc
If you are interested or have any other queries please don´t hesitate to pm me and I can give you my phone number. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Geraldine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;