Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required- Millstreet area

Childminder required- Millstreet area           reply
02/05/2016 08:47 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am looking for an experienced childminder for my 8 month old baby in the Millstreet area from September 2016. The position would be for 4 days each week during school term time.
Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you!

re : Childminder required- Millstreet area           reply
09/05/2016 16:52 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I am qualified and graduate childminder.I have a lots experience working with children´s past few years.
I love children so much. I have worked for one family in carrightwohill for past five years and in between i have babysat for other family members of my previous employer. I built up a close relationship with all the family and helped out at times when they were stuck.While As trust able,loving and caring person, i even moved to Australia to help my previous employer and her family settle in.
I have excellent references from them and relatives in midleton area.My Contact No:0871690043.

re : Childminder required- Millstreet area           reply
09/05/2016 16:51 - Cork County Childminders
Hi
My Name is Munispari.I am qualified and graduate childminder.I have a lots experience working with children´s past few years.
I love children so much. I have worked for one family in carrightwohill for past five years and in between i have babysat for other family members of my previous employer. I built up a close relationship with all the family and helped out at times when they were stuck.While As trust able,loving and caring person, i even moved to Australia to help my previous employer and her family settle in.
I have excellent references from them and relatives in midleton area.My Contact No:0871690043.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;