Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required

Childminder required           reply
14/08/2013 14:39 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind, reliable, trustworthy childminder required in the Newbridge area to mind 2 girls a 3 year old and 18 months Mon to Fri.
3 year old attends preschool 2 mornings a week (Roseberryhill area).

re : Childminder required           reply
14/08/2013 14:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hello
I am from England and I am a mother of a 18 month of little girl. I am a registered and insured childminder and I am also guarda vetted. I am starting an online child are course in September and I have two years experience as a full time childminder and I Am currently working as a temporary childminder till I find a permenant position. I can collect and drop home if required. I live ten minutes from newbridge. I normally charge €4 an hour and this includes day trips or activities and food but I am flexible and open to discussion with payment.
If you have any questions please contact me
Hope to hear from you soon
Kind regards
Amba

re : Childminder required           reply
14/08/2013 22:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Mary and I´m 53 years old. I have been childminding for the last 10 years. I´ve also reared my own family of three. I´m currently minding a family of three but the job is soon to be finished. I have references and all ex employers can be contacted by phone and would be willing to answer any queries you might have about me. I love kids and am very dependable. I live in Newbridge and my phone number is 0858113822 if you would like to have a chat.
Hoping to hear from you, Mary.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;