Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required

re : Childminder required           reply
10/12/2013 08:03 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Just wondering if you received my Pm yesterday, if not ill resend it to you.
Thanks

18/12/2013 22:07 - Louth Childminders
Hi, I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher and have been minding children in blackrock the past 3 years, I am currently working Monday and Wednesday afternoons and free every other day including Saturdays. I am 34 non smoker and very reliable. Please let me know as I can start asap. Many thanks. 0851192854

11/12/2013 09:58 - Louth Childminders
Hi
I would be interested in minding your children. I am a mother of two kids a girl 10&boy8. I have experience in childminding I can provide you with references aswell. I also have my own transport and I´m a non smoker. The only problem would be that I would have to mind your children in my house your children would be cared and looked after to the highest standard and they would also experience a home from home loving and caring inviroment.
Please feel free to PM me back to discuss further details.
Thank you

Childminder required           reply
09/12/2013 16:10 - Louth Childminders
Childminder required to look after two girls, two and a half and 6 weeks. Immediate start. Would be looking for someone to mind in our home Thursday Fridays and the odd Saturday. Childminding experience a must, garda vetting and own transport required. Based on dublin road area. Please pm me for more details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;