Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required

Childminder required           reply
06/05/2014 10:32 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for a childminder as soon as possible, part time until the end of June, two days per week ( Tues & wed, from 2.30 to 5pm approx, then from end of June 3 or 4 days per week from 9am to 5pm.

I have 2 children aged 5 & 7 and we are in the Bushypark area, please contact me if further detail required.

Dee

re : Childminder required           reply
13/05/2014 22:40 - Galway City Childminders
Hello I can start right and this my number if you like to meet up this week.
0877052559) I live on the long walk in town but can come out to you)
this my info below!
Dear Family*
My name is Caroline Bridie. I´m 27 years- old. While I´m from the UK, my mum´s family live not far from Galway, so I fell in love with Galway at a young age.
I have lived and worked here for the past few years and am enjoying every minute.
Your family sounds so cute! My quick background is that I have a degree in fine art and a postgrade in drawing, puppet making and props making!
In terms of work experience; I run kids puppet making workshops part-time where the children make little puppet plays at the end. I really enjoy this work, teaching young minds new ways to use their imagination. I have ran these workshops at various festivals in Ireland within their kid´s areas, most notably Electric Picnic and Body & Soul. I also worked in a creche for a few months in Barna earlier this year. Again, I really enjoyed playing with and teaching the kids, but I would have loved a chance to incorporate some of my creative projects into my work.
I also enjoy painting and drawing. I would describe myself as creative, warm, friendly, reliable and have a great attention to detail. I am very patience and have been told that I have a natural gift with children in that they warm to me instantly and love my company.
If you wish I can send on my c.v, or phone, skype or meet you in person? What would suit you best| This would be my dream job because I would love to entertain your children, helping them learn, and explore the world.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Caroline Bridie***

re : Childminder required           reply
22/05/2014 22:23 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Dee, My name is Cahla Moloughney. I´m currently studying midwifery in NUIG. I have four years experience minding young children and babies. I have my garda vetting done and have completed a course in first aid. I have great references and would be interested in this job as I live in Rahoon which is very close to bushpark. My email is c.moloughney1@nuigalway.ie if you would like to talk.
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;