Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required

Childminder required           reply
31/07/2014 19:54 - Dublin South Childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Hello I am a mother to 2 lovely girls aged 9 and 11, they are very easy going. I am looking for someone to collect them from school in Cabinteely at 2.20 Monday to Friday, until between 5-6. Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you.

re : Childminder required           reply
01/08/2014 10:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Deborah . My name is Michelle . I am a 38 yr old mom . I have experience in childcare and can provide references . I am Garda vetted and a non smoker . I am living in the Ballybrack area. I have 2 girls similar in age to your girls 8and 10 and think they would really enjoy the company . I am kind caring and patient and love having children around . Pm if you would like more information thanks

re : Childminder required           reply
01/08/2014 10:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Deborah . My name is Michelle . I am a 38 yr old mom . I have experience in childcare and can provide references . I am Garda vetted and a non smoker . I am living in the Ballybrack area. I have 2 girls similar in age to your girls 8and 10 and think they would really enjoy the company . I am kind caring and patient and love having children around . Pm if you would like more information thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;