Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required

Childminder required           reply
27/07/2015 20:06 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder to mind our 10 month old in childminder´s home, from September 2015: Monday to Friday. Non smoker essential. Please pm me if interested. :)

re : Childminder required           reply
03/08/2015 09:53 - Offaly Childminders
Hi I´m a qualified childminder living in tullamore town. I´m available immediately to mind a child in my own home and am a non smoker and have my own car. I have just finished up minding 2 boys for over 3 years + have 3 children myself all school going. If I am of interest to you please contact me anytime on 087 7701741. Thanks

02/08/2015 09:30 - Offaly Childminders
Hi my name is rose, I recently seen your advert. I live in Tullamore, non smoker or drinker and no criminal history. I have a full clean license and own car and live in a private estate just out past the hospital. I come from a large family of 13 children so I have plenty of experience of looking after babies to young adults. I have a 10 month old boy myself and am available straight away. If your interested you can contact me on 0861643483

28/07/2015 17:38 - Offaly Childminders
Hi my name is Alisha I would be very interested in this job. I have just done my FECTAC level 5 course. I love working with with any age from newborn to teenagers. I am a non smoker and don´t drink. I have loads of experience too. I have references, first aid and Garda vetting.
I´m am just wondering where abouts are you based thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;