Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required 2 days per week, D24

re : Childminder required 2 days per week, D24           reply
13/04/2016 18:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am an experienced Nanny and would like to apply for childminder job as advertised. I live in Aylesbury. I´m available on Monday and Wednesday.
Feel free to contact me if interested.
Regards
Veronica

29/04/2016 21:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi is this position still available?

18/04/2016 13:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Lauren, and I´m very interested in your ad. I am easy going, calm and content.
I am 20 years old, from Ireland and I am currently in college studying primary school teaching. I finish up in college at the end of April. I work part-time but because you only require a childminder for two days per week, they would be able to roster me in around these days. Could I just ask what days are you looking for a childminder?
I have great experience working with children of all ages. I have volunteered for two years at Ozanam House as a group leader, working with children aged 5-12. I have also worked at Giraffe Childcare NCI from October 2014- September 2015. I worked as a room leader in the wobbler room (age 1-2). I had 10 children in my room along with another room leader. My duties were to supervise the children throughout the day, to play, read, sing, dance etc with them and also to create a stimulating environment in order for them to strive to meet their developmental needs.
I also gain everyday experience with children as I have two nephews aged 4 years and 3 months old. I often babysit and take them out for a few hours.
I have excellent references, garda clearance, first aid experience, child behaviour cert and child protection cert.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Regards,
Lauren
laurenpower907@gmail.com

18/04/2016 10:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ive been childminder for the last 17 years in my home with my own children. I live in seskinview area in tallaght. Im enquiring what hours your looking for? Thanks maeve

Childminder required 2 days per week, D24           reply
13/04/2016 14:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I require a childminder for my two boys (age 2 & 3 1/2), commencing immediately in my home or theirs. I will require a reliable and caring person to provide childminder service 2 days per week (days negotiable).
Please contact me as soon as possile if you are interested.
I loook forward ot heairng from you. Brí

27/04/2016 07:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Would be very interested in this position. I am currently working in a crèche and Montessori (1 year) and am looking for a change. I have a degree in Nursing and tons of experience with children of all ages. Should you wish to discuss please contact me at leedooley4488@yahoo.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;