Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required 2 mornings per week for 11 month old baby D14/16

Childminder required 2 mornings per week for 11 month old baby D14/16           reply
07/08/2016 13:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

We are looking for a minder in their own home for our little one two half days from approx. 8/8.45am to 1.15pm in the Churchtown, Balinteer, Sandyford Road areas. Can be relatively flexible with the days. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

re : Childminder required 2 mornings per week for 11 month old baby D14/16           reply
18/08/2016 08:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Heya! I am wondering have you found childminder for your baby? If not I would like you to offer my time to look after your child!
I live in Firhouse/Ballycullen ( very close) , I am 34 year old mother of 2 ( 9 and 6 year old boys). I have a huge experience with children, from minding my brothers and sisters to nieces, neighbor children and my own! I am working part time evenings and looking for some extra income! If you are interested drop me a line!
I am non smoker, friendly and fun but mature and responsibe in the same time! I am also a driver can drive if needed :)
Have a good day!
kind regards
Laura

re : Childminder required 2 mornings per week for 11 month old baby D14/16           reply
12/08/2016 15:16 - Dublin South Childminders
hi,mature person with great fondness for children would love to look after your child,has lots of experience with children,non smoker,clean licence,garda vetted,would love to hear from you,if interested phone me at 0894532717

discussion forum terms & conditions

;