Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required 4 days Dublin 4

re : Childminder required 4 days Dublin 4           reply
09/01/2015 10:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello! I´m Stefane, 27 years old. I have been living in Ireland for almost 2 years and I have been working as childminder for more than 1 year in Dublin. I love the children. It makes me happy to play with them. I love arts, craft and dance! I would be happy to bringing your children to the park or for a walk. I can provide you good references. For further information, please contact me by mail (stefane_dantas@hotmail.com) or mobile (0899511966).Looking forward to hearing from you.

Childminder required 4 days Dublin 4           reply
05/01/2015 22:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Childminder required to mind two little girls in Ballsbridge. We are looking for someone to start mid Feb. The girls will be 3 and a half and 9 months then.

The hours would be 8.30am-5pm Tues to Friday. The 3 year old is in preschool from 9-1.

Duties include: walking 3 year old to preschool and collecting (5 min walk), preparing lunch and snacks, taking girls to park and other nearby activities in afternoons, some light housework.

looking for someone with a genuine love for children! Experience with small children and babies essential. References etc required.

Willing to consider our home or potentially childminder´s home.

Thanks!

re : Childminder required 4 days Dublin 4           reply
06/01/2015 21:07 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi can you please let me know how much your offer?
Thank you!!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;