Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Arklow area

re : Childminder required Arklow area           reply
19/08/2014 16:29 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Sandra and I live just outside Arklow at Inch, I am a qualified foster carer (retired) and am garda vetted. I start my day at 6am so early starts are no problem.

23/08/2014 14:44 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi i am a reliable, caring qualifed childminder with up to 4 years experience full and part time. Looking to mind/care for children in mine or their own home in the wicklow area full or part time. Fetac level 5,first aid cert also garda clearance. Out door and in door activities will be done, walks parks, and walks to the beach. Indoor games,puzzles,jigsaws, painting and so forth. Light snacks and dinners will be done and of course to interact with the child/children and give the child the best care possible. The children i have cared for are babys, todlers and up. I am flexabile with hours and duties. Any question please feel free to send me a message kind regards

23/08/2014 16:51 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi my name is Pauline. Just wondering what the hours are. I live in castletown on the Gorey side. I have worked with 2 families for the past 16 years in Gorey looking after there children. I am also garda vetted. I have my own car.

23/08/2014 14:47 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi would u condsider your child minded in rathnew

re... : Childminder required Arklow area           reply
19/08/2014 09:02 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi pm sent

24/09/2014 13:02 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there, the position is still available but we are finding it very difficult to find somewhere in arklow to rent so once we have moved I will be in touch with everyone about location. I am currently looking in the ferrybank area for a house and childminder.

13/10/2014 23:17 - Wicklow Childminders
Position filled

19/08/2014 08:27 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there some mornings would be 6.45 drop off, but this would not be every week as I mainly work afternoons and nights.

23/08/2014 14:46 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi i am a reliable, caring qualifed childminder with up to 4 years experience full and part time. Looking to mind/care for children in mine or their own home in the wicklow area full or part time. Fetac level 5,first aid cert also garda clearance. Out door and in door activities will be done, walks parks, and walks to the beach. Indoor games,puzzles,jigsaws, painting and so forth. Light snacks and dinners will be done and of course to interact with the child/children and give the child the best care possible. The children i have cared for are babys, todlers and up. I am flexabile with hours and duties. Any question please feel free to send me a message kind regards

Childminder required Arklow area           reply
18/08/2014 21:36 - Wicklow Childminders
Hello I am looking for a childminder to look after my 18 month little boy. My husband and I work shift work in Dublin. We are looking for someone flexible and who won´t mind early starts. Please pm if interested.

19/08/2014 07:27 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi there I saw your add iam a childminder in Arklow and I was wondering what sort of hours you were looking for. I don´t mind early mornings I have always done them

discussion forum terms & conditions

;