Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required August 8th-26th inclusive

Childminder required August 8th-26th inclusive           reply
06/07/2016 11:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

Childminder required for Ballinteer area to mind 2 young kids (3 year old & eight months) from 9 am - 1 pm (although this is somewhat flexible).

We are looking for someone to mind the children in our home if possible.

Thanks.

re : Childminder required August 8th-26th inclusive           reply
15/07/2016 10:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. My name is Maria and I am a fully qualified and registered chilminder living in Clondalkin. I currently hold a Fetac Level 5 and 6 in childcare and I am also starting my Level 8 honours Degree in September. I have 6 years working in the childcare sector in both creche facilitites and as a childminder. I am also garda vetted.
I have a 5 and a half year old son who is very fun,loving and sociable. He attends primary school in the village so school drops/collections in so problem.
I believe children learn best through hands on experiences so i ensure to create these at all times. I provide many educational and fun activities for children and love taking advantage of the outdoors.
My home is situation in a lovely secure and spacious cul de sac and is full of children. There is a large green across from my house where the children love to play games. I have a large back garden that is filled with various fun activies and toys for the children such as a climbing frame,swings, goal post, sand box etc.
Should you wish to enquire further about my childminding service please do not hesitate to email or call me on 0851288168.

re : Childminder required August 8th-26th inclusive           reply
06/07/2016 19:51 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi. I would be interested in caring for your two children for the 3 weeks. I am the mum of two and a montessori teacher looking for some extra hours to get me over the summer i would be available to mind in your home. I have over 25yrs experience working in childcare and can provide references from both. I also am trained in first aid and garda vetted. Pkease let me know if you require further details.
Thanks
Jenny

discussion forum terms & conditions

;