Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Ballycanew, Gorey. 3 Days 9am-4pm

Childminder required Ballycanew, Gorey. 3 Days 9am-4pm           reply
19/12/2012 12:37 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi girls,

Looking for a childminder to come to my house, near Ballycanew, Gorey, Co. Wexford. The lady we initially hired unfortunately didn´t work out for the family and hours of work...

We´re a happy and easy going family with 2 small kids and would like someone to work in our home to suit their routines, etc. My husband works from home a couple of days a week so would be based at home while you are there - but locked away in his office working.

The most important thing is that we just want someone who loves kids and is genuine. A good work ethic is also important so I need somebody punctual and reliable with a good professional manner and who is used to being around small kiddies. Would like the person to be a non smoker also.

Although house cleaning isn´t a part of this job, I do want someone that is tidy and respects the home I keep. All the children´s food will be cooked already so needs to be reheated at dinner times!

This would be ideal for somebody who doesn´t have lots of school runs to do.

Working hours are 3 days per week. Tuesday, Wednsday, Friday - 9am-4pm. Please email me if you´re interested and most of all, genuine. Thanks so much and happy christmas to you all!

Mammy_123xxx

re : Childminder required Ballycanew, Gorey. 3 Days 9am-4pm           reply
21/01/2014 16:23 - Wexford Childminders
Hi, my name is Kay. I am available until the summer. I have a CV available with extensive childcare and babysitting experience. I have a full, clean drivers license and I am a non-smoker. If you are interested please contact me at 0871512639.

03/03/2013 22:59 - Wexford Childminders
Hi,
just wondering is this position still available?
kind regards
Ashling

07/01/2013 15:30 - Wexford Childminders
Hi there I have sent you a PM

discussion forum terms & conditions

;