Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Castleknock/Carpenterstown

re : Childminder required Castleknock/Carpenterstown           reply
15/06/2016 20:30 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Vicky and I am an excellent,mature,caring,responsible,fun loving children available for full time or part-time ,i been more then 13th years Childminder Reference available .I am reliable, punctual and take the responsibility of looking after your children with great care.i am caring and intuitive , also clearly enjoying childrens company i am patient , kind and intuitive to their needs , also i have a clean drive liceence over ten years ,I looking forward to hearing from you. Ph no is0871350809 Kind regards,

re : Childminder required Castleknock/Carpenterstown           reply
16/06/2016 06:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Morning,
Not sure if you´re aware once a childminder goes to your home they look after kids in they´re essentially your employee!
You also have to ensure you provide all rights an employer is in charge of including minimum wage, pay taxes etc
If they go to minders home likely €8.50 or so

Childminder required Castleknock/Carpenterstown           reply
30/05/2016 15:34 - Dublin West Childminders
I’m looking for a childminder to take care of my two children in my own home, Monday to Friday from 8.00-5.30pm.

My daughter is 6 and is in St Patrick´s School and my son is 3 and will go to Montessori locally for 3 hours per day, so both will need to be collected, we are within short 10 min walking distance from both.

Applicants must have experience, be fluent English speaking and references will be required.
If you are interested please pm me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;