Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Clonsilla, Dublin 15

re : Childminder required Clonsilla, Dublin 15           reply
13/01/2014 14:06 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jean.I live in the Clonsilla area is this position still available ? If so my no is 0857300599 please call asap.

15/01/2014 16:11 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Rachel is this position still available?

23/12/2013 19:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am a very experienced childminder and mother of a 7mth old boy currently working in the Dublin 15 area but from January 2014 will be minding children from my own home.
I have plenty of years of childminding experience,an I.P.P.A qualification and lots of references. I love working with children and I´m reliable and flexible. I have a full licence and my own car,and experience in minding children between the ages of 0-14.
I live in the Dublin 15 area and can provide a safe,fun,cosy environment for your child.
In my current and previous roles as a childminder,the children and I enjoy going outdoors for picnics,the zoo,walks in the park,playgrounds etc.Lots of fun games and creative activities indoors also to suit all age groups.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details at deirdreamcdonnell@hotmail.com or send me a P.M. if this position is still available.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you
Kind regards
Deirdre

15/12/2013 22:17 - Dublin West Childminders
hi Rachel ,me name is Vicky i live in Clonsilla ,i have me own car and over ten years experience (ref available)i looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

Childminder required Clonsilla, Dublin 15           reply
10/12/2013 12:26 - Dublin West Childminders
We are looking for a child minder from January 2014 to care for our two little girls, aged 6 and 2. References important, must have car and full drivers licence and most of all, be able to create a caring environment for the girls.

PM if interested.

Rachel

15/12/2013 22:16 - Dublin West Childminders
hi Rachel ,me name is Vicky i live in Clonsilla ,i have me own car and over ten years experience (ref available)i looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

06/01/2014 19:50 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am an experienced childminder with experience in a school and creche environment. I also have 3 of my own children, ages 17yrs,13yrs (boys) & 16mths (girl). I will be available from Jan 2014. I have a FETAC Level 5 certificate in Childcare and Special needs Assisting. I also have a FETAC level 5 Psychology certificate and a FETAC Level 6 Child Psychology course completed. I live in Clonee. I would provide a non-smoking, caring environment where I will provide activities to promote creativity such as: Painting, Baking, Playdough, Storytime. I have a full clean driving licence. Rates would be 40.00 per day full time (up to 10hrs) or 5.00 per hour part-time/after school. :-)

30/12/2013 20:38 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is frances i am a mother of four grown up children i am also a grandmother i am 52 years old, i have a full clean driving licence and over 20 years experience of minding children, i have fetac level 5 course completed also i have references available at your request, my numbers are 0877599556 and 8227755 i forgot to mention that i live in hartstown
looking forward to hearing from you kindest regards fran

discussion forum terms & conditions

;