Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Clonsilla Village

re : Childminder required Clonsilla Village           reply
01/10/2013 08:40 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a mother of two (boy 4 and girl 16 months). I am living in Dunboyne which is very near to Clonsilla.
I am reliable, trustworthy and love minding kids. I have my own car with a full clean drivers licence. I previously minded a boy of 5 years until his Mom lost her job -- reference available.
Your boys would be looked after in a family friendly fun household - with lots of play, baking, arts and more.
If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me on 086 8405992
Thanks
Sandie

Childminder required Clonsilla Village           reply
30/09/2013 10:49 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
Looking for a mature, experienced childminder to mind two boys (3 & 8 months) in childminders own home.
Full time beginning end October.
40hrs/week hrs approx 0900-1700
Eldest in Montessori 1230-1530hrs so will need drop off & collection (Clonsilla village).
PM if interested
A.

re : Childminder required Clonsilla Village           reply
30/09/2013 11:51 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,my name is Vicky and i am an Excellent,mature ,caring, 
responsible ,fun loving children available for full time or part time . 
Iam reliable ,punctual and take the responsability of looking after your children with great care.The lady for who i work she has take maternity live ,i have me own car with clean drive licence ,i have nine years worked for a family in Castlecnock (reference for require)and one year work for the present family (also reference available).I looking forward to hearing from you . 
Kind regards,

discussion forum terms & conditions

;