Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Clontarf

Childminder required Clontarf           reply
09/11/2014 23:04 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Clontarf area - Childminder required 5 afternoons per week for 4 girls - aged 12, 10, 8 and 5.
Must have full driving licence and have own car or willing to drive family car.
Responsibilities - school collections, supervising homework, preparing afternoon snack, driving to after school activities.
Contact Fiona 086 8116395

re : Childminder required Clontarf           reply
10/11/2014 15:55 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Fiona,
I´m Raquel from Barcelona, I arrived in january and I´m working as au pair at the moment. But I would like to live by myself after being a year with them. The arrangement I have with them finish in december. So I´m aviable to start in january. I’m looking after two kids Marc is 18th months old and Emma the oldest one she is almos 5 years old.
Im a responsable, organize hard worker and I have experience minding kids in barcelona as well ( I was with them during 3 years as nanny). I also was a basketball coach during two years (the kids were between 6 to 9 years old) it was a nice experiene.
I have a 12 years of driver licence and I use to drive every day in Barcelona.
I hope you consider my application to mind your kids. My email adress is rahel.reyesgmail.com and my phone numer is 0852093533. And it would be a pleasure to my family give you references about me.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Raquel

discussion forum terms & conditions

;